Friday, November 23, 2007

Handmade Autumn Decor

This Fall I made some tealight candle holders for a little autumn decor. I saw this idea in a picture on the web. I thought - that looks pretty easy to do, so I gave it a try. Let me know what you think.

The only thing I need to figure out is... how to make them last a little longer. They start to decay after about a week and a half. At the end of two weeks I had to throw them out. But while I had them, they looked really nice and set off a nice glow in the evening.







2 comments:

Debbie Ann said...

These pumpkin tea lights looks really nice-- it's good to see a couple new updates from you. I haven't visited here for a while. No, I didn't realize that we chose the same poem. How cool!

You know what they say??? "Great minds..." :)

Grandma 2 Six said...

Neato Kiddo!!! You might try spraying the pumpkins with hairspray before you put the candles in. Don't know if it will work or not. Just a suggestion.